Cara has met Mark Hoppus (Blink 182)

Today, Cara tells us how she met Mark Hoppus, the Blink 182 singer


"Hi, 

Mark Hoppus and me


I met him at a local gig in Aberdeen, I had been waiting in line for several hours when he came out to give the crowd stickers and say hello. Obvisously everyone flocked him haha! so I made my way to the end of the queue out of the way and when he finally got to me I asked for a photo with him :) He was a very polite mannerable guy! Very down to earth, willing to talk to fans and meet and greet genuinely lovely bloke! To say i was star struck is definitely an understatement hahaha!"

Thanks a lot Cara for that story



                                                More celebrities' encounters

1 comment:

  1. Really this blog is too much rocking, and everybody have to surely listenm these rocking song, I really like this blog. I like to listen rocking songs only, thankful to you for posting this 0blog.I really like this type of songs, thankful to you for this blog. Blink-182

    ReplyDelete