Christy has met Joe Jonas

Today, Christy tell us about another encounter with Joe Jonas

"Hello,

Joe Jonas and me


I met Joe at his hotel this March. He was down here for the Victoria's Secret Pool Party on the beach. My friend worked at the hotel & she gave me a heads up. I got the hotel around 2pm and went out to the pool because I heard thats where he was at. 

My mom noticed him in the pool with his friend but I didnt go to him yet. I just stayed at my little cabana chair and waited. He got out of the pool and headed to his private cabana & while on the way looked in my direction, so I glanced & caught him just staring at me the entire way over to his cabana. 

I gave a small smile & went about doing nonsense on my iphone. I went to the lobby when I realized he was getting ready to leave so I could get a photo before he got into the elevator. While waiting, I saw Chris Bosh (Miami Heat) and got a photo with Brandi (star of Moesha a long time ago). 


Brandi and me

He finally got to the lobby & I asked for a photo. He said "Yeah, of course." My mom took the photo & he stayed around to make sure the photo turned out okay. I told him how much of a fan I am & how I cant wait to hear new music. He thanked me, said goodbye and we went our own ways."

Thanks Christy. To see al of Christy's encounters. you can follow her on Twitter , Intagram or Tumblr

For all the news about the Jonas brothers follow Jonas Brothers Phillipines Twitter or go on their Facebook Page



                                              More Jonas Brothers encounters         

                                                More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment