Jen has met Yoann Gourcuff

Today, Clara tells us about her meeting with Yoann Gourcuff.

"Hello,

I have been a huge fan of Yoann as a football player but also as a man since he played  in the Bordeaux team. I was really sad because I could only see him in my television. When I heard he came to the Lyon team, I was so happy, I knew that my dream would come true : meeting Yoann Gourcuff. As I was working, I had to wait a little bit before I could see him. But I finally had the opportunity to see him when he did an autographs signing session at the club. I was so happy, I couldn't wait. I have ad to wait a while because there were so many people. when it was finally my turn, I have asked him to sign my OL shirt. I took a lot of pictures, even if I didn't had much time. After that I have been interviewed by OL TV.

He is even more beautiful in real life and as I had been told, shy but nice.

Some days later, I went to see him at the training ground and when he left, I asked him to stop his car. He signed me an other autograph and I took some pictures again.


Yoann Gourcuff



I was so scared I couldn't talk or do anything, this time, I was the shy one. I went back some times since that day. And even if he is really shy at the beginning, the more you know him, the talkative he is. He is really down to hearth and laugh a lot. He takes a lot of time for his fan and everytime, he makes us very happy. I want to thank him for that. "

Well, thank you Clara for that story.



                                                Yoann Gourcuff Encounters

                                                 More celebrities encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment