Jennifer has met Booboo and Fivel Stewart

Today, Jennifer tells us about her encounter with Booboo Stewart, from Twilight and his sister Fivel

"Hello,

Fivel, Booboo Stewart and me


I had met Boo Boo a few years earlier when he was in a band called T-Squad. This time, I was helping out a charity at a Hollywood Gifting Suite (an event where celebs go and receive free products in return for posing with them in pictures) and I saw him and his sister Fivel. After we took the photo, I reminded him of his T-Squad days and he just said "Oh gosh!" as if he was embarrassed about those kiddie band days. He and Fivel are really cool. I've met them a couple times."

Thanks a lot for that story

For all the news related to Twilight movies and actors, follow Twilightish on Twitter


     
                                           More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment