Jennifer has met Matthew Morrison and Kelli O'Hara

Today on the blog, Jennifer tells us how she met Matthew Morrison

"Hello,

In high school I was a huge fan of musicals. After I graduated, my mom and I took a trip to New York to go see some shows.

We got tickets to Wicked, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, and (my favorite) Light in the Piazza. After each show we'd try to see who we could meet outside the stage door. Most of the actors were in a hurry, so we were just able to get a few autographs for the most part. 

When we went to go see Light in the Piazza, it was still a pretty new show. There was buzz, but it wasn't popular on the level of Wicked and hadn't gotten any Tonys (yet). It was just as beautiful as I imagined it would be listening to the cast recording. 

Matthew Morrison and me

Afterward, we went to the stage door and there were only three other people there. When Vicki Clarke, Kelli O'Hara, and Matthew Morrison all came out, they seem genuinely shocked that any of us were back there at all. 

Kelli O'Hara and me


We all got autographs and pictures with them and they were all super sweet. Random tidbit: Matthew Morrison rode away on a Razor scooter."

Thanks a lot for that great story 


                                                    More Glee's encounters
     
                                                More celebrities' encounters


                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment