Jennifer has met Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy)

Today, Jennifer tells us about her encounter with Pete Wentz, of Fall Out Boy

"Hello, 

Pete Wentz and me


We went to the Mirage hotel and stumbled across some red carpet event. We saw Bam Margera, Holly Madison, and Brian Bell from Weezer, but weren't able to get pics. My dad saw a random service door and said "Watch that door, Jen.

A lot of times they sneak celebs in from these boring-looking doors.Sure enough, just minutes after that, Pete came out with a hotel guard. I just asked if I could get a picture and Pete said "Sure". I felt a little funny because we were almost wearing the same hat lol!"
           

                                                More celebrities' encounters

1 comment:

  1. Fall Out Boy song is really too much rocking song, I really like this song. and I love it. I like only rocking songs and this song is totally depend on that. Rocking songs are really too much different from other songs and they never hurt us always enjoy us.

    ReplyDelete