Jill has met Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin (Once upon a time)

Today, Jill tells us about her encounter with Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin

"Hello,

Some months ago, I was doing some grocery shopping, looking like nothing, not expecting to meet these two gorgeous people. I am really shy but Josh looked my way and smiled at me. I don;t know where I found the bravery but I said Hi and asked for a picture.


Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas and me

They were absolutely angels, so nice, gracious. I was a little bit scared to talk to them but they never made me feel like, I disturbed them, they were joyful and talkative and we had a nice little talk. It was such a good moment, I'm happy I met them. "

Thanks a lot Jill for that story. For more pictures of that day you can visit Jill's website


                                                  More Once Upon a Time encounters

                                                     More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment