John has met Zooey Deschanel

Today John tells us how he met Zooey Deschanel

"Hello, 

Zoey Deschanel and me


Well I was at the premiere of her film “500 days of Summer” and after the film we all met up at the after-party and that’s when I was able to meet her. She was O.K. She might have had other things on her mind but she wasn’t that cordial. She was just so-so.

She didn’t sign autographs for her fans unless you were a very young little girl. She didn’t really pose for photo’s either. She was just blah. But as I mentioned earlier she might have had other things on her mind."

Thanks a lot John. To see all of John's (many!) encounters with celebrities visit Lobatoland



                                                More celebrities' encounters

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Catherine Hough. I work for E! Entertainment. We are producing a new show airing this fall that highlights fan and celebrity interactions. We would love to use your photo and story. If you are interested please email me at Catherine.Hough@nbcuni.com, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete