Julien has met Paramore

Today on the blog, Julien how he met Taylor York, Jeremy Davis, Hayley Williams of Paramore.

"Hi,

I met Paramore at their meet and greet in Paris. They were suppose to do a showcase but didn't do it in the end. Hayley is awesome. Tiny and cute She told me that my tee shirt is Awesome (^.^) with a great smile on her face.

Paramore and me

She told me that my tee shirt is Awesome (^.^) with a great smile on her face. They other guys were kind of friendly and asked how we were doing. Haha, I had no other answer that fine "thank you, do you enjoy Paris ?" . Taylor told me : "Yes we love Paris".

I made them signed my Twilight book instead of a Paramore CD. They were surprised and glad :D"

Thanks a lot Julien for that stories. I you want to read more you can go on Julien's blog 



                                                More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment