Lillo has met Johnny Depp

Today Lillo tells us how how he met Johnny Depp

"Hello,

I live in Italy and have had the great chance to meet Johnny Depp not so far from where I live. The rumor was that he was on holiday with his wife and children in a small village. I've decided to spend the day there. I was lucky enough to spot him in a restaurant . He was eating but I didn't want to bother him while he was eating with his kids and wife. So, I waited until he left and asked him for a picture.

Johnny Depp and me again
We took the picture but didn't talk much, I understand he was busy and wanted to spend time with his family and not his fans :) "

Thanks a lot Lillo


                                                 More celebrities encounters

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Catherine Hough. I work for E! Entertainment. We are producing a new show airing this fall that highlights fan and celebrity interactions. We would love to use your photo and story. If you are interested please email me at Catherine.Hough@nbcuni.com, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete