Marco has met Alexander Ebert (Edward Sharpe and the Magnietic Zeros)

Today we have Marco from Italy, telling us about his meeting with Alexander Ebert from Ima Robot and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.

"Hello,

I have had the great pleasure to meet Alexander Ebert in Ravenna on July 11th 2012. It's still so close and it's a great memory.

I actually have to admit that I came to see Jade, I am a huge fan of her.

In the parking, when I arrived, I saw their Bus parked there. That seemed too good to be true but I decided to give it a go and park my car next to it, sure that it will be removed.

After the concert, I came back to my car and it was still there ;). I waited there for 20/25 minutes and suddenly I saw Alexander coming. I have asked him for a picture and he said yes immediately.



Alexander Ebert and me, really happy


Alexander was extremely nice and we chatted for a good 15 minutes about his music, travelling for concerts, etc... I came for Jade Castrinos but I was positively surprised by Alex kindness.

After that he went into the bus, and I stayed there to wait for Jade.

It's a great memory"

Thanks a lot for that story.

                               


                              More Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

                                Click Here for more celebrities' encounters




                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment