Mayra has met AnnaLynne McCord (90210)

Today, Mayra tells us how she met AnnaLynne McCord, actress in 90210.

"Hi, 

I Met Annalyne at this Event that was held at the Lexington Social house located in Hollywood. The event had a couple celebrities, and was hosted by Pretty Little Liars Star Shay Mitchell. I waited outside for a couple of hours to see if I could meet them while they were coming out. Annalyne was one of the last ones to leave, she signed a couple of autographs and then she took pictures with the fans. 


AnnaLynne McCord and me

She was really cool and super sweet. I was a fan of her back when she did an episode on CSI Miami, and of course she was amazing on 90210"


Thanks a lot Mayra, you can see all Mayra's pictures on her Flickr or Twitter

                   
                                                More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment