Mayra has met Paul Wesley (Vampire Diaries)

Mayra has met Paul Wesley, the Vampire Diaries' actor.

"Hello

Me and my sister were chosen to attend the 2012 People's Choice Awards that was held at the Nokia theater downtown LA. This was my second time attending an award show, but this one was my favorite. Paul Wesley nominated for best actor and he attended the award show. As soon as I saw Paul walked the red carpet there were tons of girls screaming out his name. Paul waved and walked over to the fans were I was. He did a couple photo ops with some girls and then me and my sister got one. 


Paul wesley, my sister and me

He was super good looking and nice!"

Thanks a lot Mayra, you can see all Mayra's pictures on her Flickr or Twitter 

     
                                                 More Vampire Diaries encounters 
                               
                                                      All celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment