Ashley has met Glee cast

Today, Ashley tells ushow she met Glee cast

"Hello,

May 16, 2011 was the day Fox was having their upfront. There I saw from far some of Glee cast. I had the opportunity to see some of the cast members but I had to wait until later to be able to take pictures with them.

Matthew Morrison, Darren Criss and Chord Overstreet

During the week of April 25,2011 to April 29, 2011, Glee came to NYC to film the finale.

Day 1: At around 11am I went to go find Glee's filming location. The first cast member I saw was Corey Monteith. He got swarmed by 30 girls and I couldn't get a picture with him, but I got a great one of him.

Cory Monteith


He was taking a picture with another girl, and it was the best picture I got of him that day. I also saw Lea Michele pass by us, and she had a ton of guards walking with her.

Day 2: Glee filming in Central Park was a great day. We headed over back to the trailers where Kevin Mchale came out and started to sign autographs.

Kevin Mchale and me

I was so glad that I got to take a picture with him and get an autograph. He was really a cool guy especially in about 83 degree weather. 

Then I saw Diana Agron and she was the sweetest person you could ever meet. She made sure to get everyone an autograph and picture to who ever wanted. I was glad when I got both. 

Dianna Agron and me


Then I got to meet Heather Morris. What's really funny is that I kept calling her Heather Morrison and I didn't realize that I was doing that until Gaby told me. I could only get an autograph because she had to go.

Day 3: This day was a short day. They filmed inside of the Intercontinental hotel. There was word that Matthew Morrison would be the only one coming back to his trailer, I decided to head toward the trailers. As luck would have it Matthew Morrison came back to his trailer at 8:30pm. Then there were a few more fans coming over to the trailers. Then when he came out to get in his car, he stopped and took pictures with his fans.

Matthew Morrison and me

He look exhausted but he was so cool about it. I'm glad I got a picture with him."

Thanks a lot for that great story. For more picture of those days, you can visit there

                           
                                More Glee's encounters                                                More celebrities' encounters




No comments:

Post a Comment