Ashley has met Shay Mitchell (Pretty Little Liars)

Today, Ashley tells us how she met Shay Mitchell, the "pretty Little Liars" actress

"Hello,

On July 24, 2012 I heard that Shay Mitchell was going to be in NYC to do a signing.There were so many people, I couldn't see the end of the queue. I had to wait for a long time and it was hard because it was so warm out there.

When it was my turn to meet Shay Mitchell I asked her for a picture. 

Shay Mitchell and me


I told her about the time when I tried to meet her and she had to leave because a cameraman was asking her strange questions. She is very sweet and said lets do it. I took a picture with her and it came out great. Shay Mitchell you rock and thank you again for the picture."

Thanks a lot Ashley To read the whole story, you can visit here
           
     More Pretty Little Liars encounters                             More celebrities encounters 

No comments:

Post a Comment