Danielle has met the Backstreet Boys


Today, Danielle tells us how she met The Backstreet Boys.

"Hello,


I have met the Backstreet Boys countless times over the past 15 years and every time they have been awesome to their fans.

Earlier this year they toured Australia with the NKOTB and both bands were very accommodating to their fans.

Howie Dorough and me 


I went to the airport to meet the guys and they were very nice even though there were a lot of fans waiting for them.

Brian Littrell and me


Each of the guys spent as much time as they could posing for pictures and signing autographs.

Nick Carter and me


The backstreet boys have always been really great with their fans!"

Thanks a lot Danielle. To see Danielle's encounters with other celebrities, you can visit her Flickr



More Backstreet Boys encounters                                      More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment