Matt has met Aziz Ansari (Parks and Recreation)

Today, Matt tells us how he met Aziz Ansari, the Parks and recreation actor.

"Hello,

I met him at Sasquatch Music Festival in Washington in 2009. I was walking down to check out the first band of the weekend and saw Aziz along the path. I immediately recognized him and approached him as I had consumed a few alcohol based beverages prior and was not nervous whatsoever.

I expressed my love for his work, and asked for a picture which he couldn't have been happier to provide.

Aziz Ansari and me


Overall he was a genuinely nice dude who did not have a problem stopping to talk for a few minutes. Over the weekend I actually ran into him a few more times backstage, and we noticed we enjoyed a lot of the same bands. This was before he was in Kanye/Jay-Z videos so who knows if he is still as humble as he was then. I'd like to think he is"

Thanks a lot for that story. For more, you can follow Matt on Twitter                                               


                                               More Parks and recreations encounters
                     
                                                     More celebrities' encounters


Like the article on StumbleUpon      

Share this on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment