Mayra has met Naya Rivera (Glee)

Today, Mayra tells us about her encounter with Naya Rivera, the Glee actress

"Hello,

During the Alma Awards 2012, I spotted Naya with her Alam Award in her hand walking to her car. She was walking very quickly, I don't think she wanted anyone to see her. I jogged up behind her and called over her name when she turned around I asked if I could take a picture with her and she said sure.

Naya Rivra and me


After that I told her congrats for her win at Alma awards and she thank me and then got in the car."


Thanks a lot Mayra, you can see all Mayra's pictures on her Flickr or Twitter

                           
                                More Glee's encounters                                                More celebrities' encounters



No comments:

Post a Comment