Milk has met Bono

Today on the blog Milk tells us how he met Bono, the singer of U2.

"Hello,

My name is Milk S. from Holland. This photo was taken on June 5 2009 at the Sugar Club, Dublin. I worked in this club for nearly 2 years as a bartender. 

Bono and me


In this period Bono was a regular guest and I met him several times mainly after closing time. After closing time Bono and his friends often stayed longer to drink some rare scotch whiskey with the owner of the Sugar Club. Bono loved to drink old and exclusive Whiskey. I had some little chats with Bono about daily things such as weather, people and of course the traffic jams in Dublin. Bono loved my broken english and dutch accent."

Thanks a lot for that story.

                                             More U2 encounters

                                       More celebrities' encounters


Like the article on StumbleUpon      

Share this on Twitter   

No comments:

Post a Comment