Tony has met Darren Criss and Kristen Wiig

Today, Tony tells us how he met Darren Criss, the Glee actor.

"Hello everyone,

I saw Darren Criss at the premiere of Imogene (9/7/2012) during the Toronto Film Festival. Imogene doesn’t have a release date yet, but it will be Darren’s big screen debut. He was very animated and friendly to the press and the Glee fans of which there were plenty.

I confess that I don’t watch Glee at all, nor am I a Criss fan, nor could I even tell you what his character’s name on the show or even anything about him, so unfortunately, I didn’t have anything to ask him. But he was very gracious to sign autographs for everyone or to pose with people. I even got one for my sister.

Darren Criss


You can see how excited people are to see him.

Darren Criss


As a funny side story, Kristen Wiig stars in the movie.



Kristen Wiig


I tried to make small talk with her as we graduated high school together: How are you? Going to miss you on SNL. Good luck. Missed you at the reunion. She half jokingly, half mortifyingly said, Oh my god, I can't believe you just outted my age to these people. She's sharp.



You can see all of my pictures from the film festival here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjC43FNA
                                                 



Thanks a lot for that Story. For all the pictures Tony took during the festival, you can visit his flickr, photostream or follow him on Twitter


                                                    More Glee's encounters

                                             More Saturday Night Live encounters

                                                  More celebrities' encounters

StumbleUpon Like      

Share this on Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment