Ashley has met Jennifer Morrison

Today, Ashley tells us about here encounter with Jennifer Morrison, the "Ounce Upon a Time" actress.

"Hello,

I had met Jennifer Morrison at ABC tv week after party but my camera on my phone decided not to work. So missed taking a picture with her. Then I got my chance to meet her at Bloomingdales. I arrived early just to get a good spot to meet her.

Jennifer Morrison and me


When I met her I told her my story and she was amazing. She gave me a hug and finally I got the picture with her. It was like a fairy tale ending."

Thanks for that story. To read the whole story, you can visit here


    More Once Upon a Time encounters                                    More celebrities' encounters


1 comment:

  1. You´re so lucky, I´m not american I don´t even speak english, but OUAT and The walking dead are my favorite series they are the best tv show ever!! I´d really like to know the actors and actresses of my favorites series, specially Jennifer Morrison, Lana Parrilla and Andrew Lincoln, I´ve been Jen´s fan since I saw her on Dr House and I´d be so happy if she gave a hug too.

    ReplyDelete