Matthew has met Zac Efron

Today, Matthew tells us how he met Zec Efron.

"Hello,

I am a film journalist, so I didn't exactly "meet" Zac Efron per se. In fact, I didn't even really speak to him - the girl in the photo is a friend of mine and she made me take the photo of the two of them. She works for OK online.


Zac Efron and my friend

He was very nice about it though. It was at the press conference for one of his films - I forget which one, possibly Me and Orson Welles and you're not normally allowed to take photos afterwards but my friend insisted."

Thanks a lot Matthew. For more, you can follow Matthew on Twitter @FilmFan1971 



           
                                More Zac Efron Encounters                                           More celebrities' encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment