Dion has met Matt Damon

Today, Dion tells us how he met MAtt Damon

"Hello,

Matt Damon was in South Africa for the filming of the movie 'Invictus' with ex Springbok Rugby Captain Francois Pienaar (I also have a photograph with him since I know him through previous contact).

While he was in SA the Cape Argus Cycle race was taking place (2009 I think it was) - it is the world's largest times 110km cycle race. It gets about 40 thousand entries. He, his brother, Francois Pienaar, and a few hundred more of us were all riding for a special charity called MAD (Make A Difference).

This photograph was taken in the starting lineup before we took off. I was speaking to Francois with some friends and he came up with his brother.

He was introduced to myself and some friends and was a very nice guy! We all talked about the movie and the race (the race conditions were terrible! There was a gale force wind and some wet spots). I asked if I could have a photograph and he said sure!

Matt Damon and me


Then a few of my friends were also photographed with him and Francois Pienaar.

The race started and we saw them again a few times along the route. It was a great experience with a super nice guy!"

Thnks Dion. FOr more you can visit Dion's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment